Ok, so one of my best friends sent me a link to her space and without much prodding, I now have one too. (Thanks, Debbie!) I figure, why not do something new and different? It sounds like fun, is probably a great way to connect with others and keep everyone informed as to what crazy shenanigans I'm up to next, so why not? :)
I don't know how much I'll be blogging on here, yet I'm willing to give this a whirl and see where it takes me. And since I'm relatively new at the whole "blogging" thing anyway, don't be surprised if I do things the unconventional way. After all, I am one of a kind, am very creative, and have always spiced things up with my own flavor. Guess that's what makes me me, though, so take it or leave it. The name of my page says it all--all secrets are revealed as I really don't hide anything; what you see is what you get. I'm too smart to play dumb games and am not afraid to go and get exactly what I want.
That being said, stay posted for . . . well . . . I'm not quite sure yet. This could be something huge or nothing at all. In other words, is anyone up for a surprise? :)
This is Kimberly the Great, signing out!
ride the Waves. {a birth story}
3 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment