Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Incessant chatter from my grey matter

Raleigh
ACT/SAT tests--flashback to high school
Paula, Tiffany, Jeanette, Megan . . . all my girls from way back when
Nick, Brian, Ryan, Raleigh . . . boys, boys, boys--many still are
Raleigh's mullet
Megan's baby
baby shower
pink, blue, yellow, green
gift . . . does this mean I have to go shopping?! Argh!
ice cream
ice cream maker . . . a wonderful b-day gift I've yet to use (Odd yet true!)
next family birthday
Mom
birthday cake versus pumpkin pie
Thanksgiving dinner
Raleigh
rain to snow
mountains
learning to ski for the first time
hot cocoa
fire in the fireplace
hot tub
hot, bubbling water
Mom and her latest frustrations
laundry . . . Lord knows I have enough
swing dancing . . . so much fun!
new shoes
pretty red dress
Dawn's wedding
gift . . . argh--more shopping!!
headache
family drama
Bryan and his girl
mint cookie catastrophe . . . only a select few know about this one
Raleigh
carpet cleaning
carpet stretching . . . still on the to-do list
bills
Dad and his job situation
presenting matches
important photographs . . . how one little picture can mean so much!
printing photos
painting & decorating guest room
green curtains
Raleigh
ice cream
shower
manicure/pedicure appointment tomorrow
Connie and her healing leg
phone call
Isabel and unreturned email
plethora of envelopes . . . I only use a few now since everything is online
pending mail orders
trash carry-out
chilly air . . . wish I could stay barefoot, oh well . . .
late night, long to-do list
warm waterbed
sleep
set alarm clock
darker mornings, earlier evenings = shorter days
summer is over . . . (sniff, sniff!)
winter clothes
changing seasons
autumn colors
changing leaves
changing lives
change
new and different
Raleigh
love . . . I was ready yet he still caught me by surprise!
kiss
kiss
kiss
blushing
"Kimisms" . . . at least I'll always be known for something! : )
ice cream
ice cream . . . mint chocolate chip in freezer
ice cream
ice cream . . . I really want some yet should hold off if I can . . .
alternative options to distract myself
reading! . . . I have several great books I'm working on
novel I wrote
call publisher . . . still scared to do so, not sure why
Raleigh . . . always encouraging me to stretch and grow
self reflection . . . what can I do? How do I contribute?
friends
family
work
early morning . . . I want to get in extra-early tomorrow
early night
bedtime
Raleigh . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment