I love my mother to pieces, yet sometimes she drives me crazy. And sometimes she drives me crazy without really doing much of anything.
My mom . . .
knows how to push my buttons
would do anything for me
often acts goofy in public
will drive across town to meet me for lunch
calls me at work just to chat--when she KNOWS I'm busy
giggles at the most inopportune times
can annoy the heck out of me
loves me with her whole heart
enjoys embarrassing her children for embarrassment sake alone
is high energy ALL of the time
encourages me to do and be my absolute best
can still silence her kids with "the look"
doesn't mind laughing at herself every once in a while
is generally messy and not very well organized
can improvise like no other
doesn't care what other people think
hates it when people chew on cotton (it's like nails on a chalkboard to her)
is an Arbonne fanatic
is the most PHENOMENAL woman I know
Oh, that mother of mine . . . how I love her so!
ride the Waves. {a birth story}
3 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment