| Our Little One--First Photo! |
It was just so amazing to see--really see--what the little life inside looks like. The doctor said our little one will double its size every week for awhile, which means we'll have a 2" long baby next week this time; crazy!
I have generally felt so well thus far I was beginning to wonder if this pregnancy could possibly be in my head, but no--he/she is really there!
Raleigh's eyes teared up at the image on the screen and his verbal reassurances to both baby and I are so sweet and comforting. he is going to be an excellent father, and in many ways, already is. I am SO blessed to have him, and am so thankful we get to share this experience together.
Now that the first appointment is behind us (and all appears to be well!), we'll start to share the news with our friends and family. It's good we'll get to spill the beans now, as it's been tough keeping something so exciting a secret for so long!

No comments:
Post a Comment