So things have been all over the place in my world lately, which is a sign that above all, I'm alive. :) Between the crazyness I've been experiencing at work, the roller coaster I've been on regarding my personal relationships, reconnecting with old friends, and the fun I've had with loved ones celebrating birthdays and eating ice cream (yes, I do celebrate for the special event of eating ice cream) . . . things have been "Whoo-Busy!!" That's ok, though, because great things are definitely happening as a result of the chaos. For example, I was named Staff of the Quarter at work, was given a raise in pay, have had a blast with Debbie doing this and that and eveything in between, am growing in the relationship arena and learning tons, am working out on a regular basis and am getting closer and closer to my physical goals for the year, and am taking the time I need to spend time with myself and nurture the goddess within. :) And on top of that, I'm preparing for a self-esteem and leadership seminar for kids which I will be chiefing (in other words, I'm the leader) in April. So the busy fun continues . . .
That's about it for now, although I'm sure there's more to come!! Here we go . . .
ride the Waves. {a birth story}
3 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment