Ok so I'm finally going to be doing the blog thing again . . . and truthfully, I'm quite excited. Not sure how well it will go (considering the large amount of spare time I have on my hands), however writing is quite therapeutic for me and lately--and I'm sure Raleigh will be the first to agree--I could use some more therapy.
So I guess that's it . . . I'm writing to therapize myself AND have some fun along the way. I've always enjoyed writing. And since I've been told folks enjoy reading my writing, this could be a win-win! You (the reader) get to laugh at my jokes and take a peek into our crazy world, and well . . . I get to share it in one place and not drive Raleigh completely nuts. Then again, I'll probably do that anyways, with or without a public blog. (No worries--he knows what he's getting himself into.)
Here's to many raised cups as those we love and care about share some time with us via this wonderful venue of technology (lovingly labeled "RKE Café") as we begin our lives together and create our own crazy concoctions, stirring in a little bit of everything that makes us happy. From hot rods to ice cream cones, I'm sure we'll have it all! Enjoy!
ride the Waves. {a birth story}
3 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment