Ok, so I'm officially out of my funk and am ready to continue down my path towards Happily Ever After. I know that somewhere along the road, a wonderful man will join me and choose to walk along side me all the way to my desired destination. Until then, I continue on my journey, having fun and sharing love with those around me. Even though I don't know who my permanent escort is just yet, I do know that once he reveals himself, he will be with me from now until . . . well . . . forever. :) It WILL happen, I just don't know when. So patience is a virtue and I am going to again give myself another chance to receive all that's coming my way. And ready I will be--ready I am--for that special man to sweep me away. :)
Brighter skies are here in my professional life too as I'm on the verge of receiving a great promotion. So here again I wait for the official news I've been waiting and working for for quite some time, while enjoying where I'm at and being grateful for all I have. Promotion or not, I love what I do and based on results, I'm good at it. There is a reason why I am where I am and am very glad to have followed my heart to this satisfying place.
My family is wonderful and my friends are just as awesome, and I am always blown away as to how blessed I am to have such amazing people in my life. The support and love I receive is undescribable.
I do know that clouds will come and darken up my sky every now and then, and I may even have a few thunderstorms and rainshowers from time to time, too. Yet those are temporary conditions that will only stay for a short while before leaving, and I strongly believe the sun will shine even brighter in my life after those moments. So bring on the sun, bring on the rain, and I will grow. And the cycle will then begin again. :)
ride the Waves. {a birth story}
3 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment